Saturday, June 21, 2008

Send Me!


In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.

"Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty." Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Isaiah 6:1-8

4 comments:

LisaP said...

Amy, your page looks awesome! Thanks for creating - i am really looking forward to following the travels of your team. The women of Zambia are going to be powerfully blessed by the spiritual beauty of the TLC team. GO WOMEN!!!

LisaP said...

A request for the group: when you are at the Tsakelani Orphan Center, can you please take a picture of a bunch of happy kids in front of the center? We need it for the Santa Cruz Cares web page and for fundraising for the center. All we have are these pictures of stark empty building with no kids in it! The photo needs to be from far enough way that you can see the center in background. Pictures inside and out would be helpful. Pictures of the kids being fed, tutored, playing, etc. We are doing our best to support the children and pictures are so important. Thank you!

John M Hanley said...

To all of these fantastic women, you are all in our hearts and prayers. The husbands, families and friends will be praying for your success, wisdom and safety. God be with you on this amazing journey.

John Hanley

Linda Lawrence said...

Just want you to know that I am praying for all of you everyday. Especially praying that God will keep all of you well and safe. Also am praying that you will have an amazing Conference.
Blessings,

Linda Lawrence